Friday, November 25, 2016

Some Things

Hi! First thing to know is I made a account to store donations. It has a code username.

The username is 14x13x18x19.

Here's how to figure out what it means.

1. Change the numbers to letters using 1=A, 2=B code
2. Remove the x's.

That leaves you with...
NMRS!

Here's the stuff we got so far.



And here is the jammer who donated the rare candy cane socks.


I mean, because of their outfit it shows they have lots of rares, but they still donated one to the N.M.R.S.

And now the next thing is the privileges members have.


















Long list, huh?
But there was one thing that was recently given to non members...
Being able to view the chat log!

It'll be really helpful, because sometimes messages fade away before you can see them, but in the chat log you can see previous messages.

And a nice little thing that has nothing to do with the N.M.R.S..
In the jammer wall picture, you can see that originally AJHQ was planning to make it so you could post with your username, animal name, or a pen name.

And the third thing.

I was thinking we could have agent names or something, so on AJ if nmembers (members of the N.M.R.S.) were talking to each other they wouldn't give away other nmembers usernames.

Anyway, mine will be...
Agent Ram
(please note I have restricted chat so I will be calling myself Agent Ramen. O.o)

Anyway, that's all for today.
Bye future nmembers!

-Sneezy (Ram now, I guess.)

P.S. I got the idea for the name Ram because when you write "I am" without letting go it looks like Ram.





1 comment:

  1. Donating would be fun I got a lot of stuff in my den and clothing if you want anything just jam a gram me

    ReplyDelete