Monday, November 28, 2016

Hydrolith

Hydrolith is a jammer that we refer to as Lit. They have insulted nonmembers. You can see the discussions on me and Nafaria9's jammer walls. Here is the complete story.

Me and my friend Hipsterti were hanging out in my den on Monday. I said: "Brb I am going to go get the rare to see if its nm" It hurt their feelings that I said nm and not non member, so they said that on my jammer wall. Then Hydrolith came on to my jammer wall and got me confused. I thought they were Hips. They were being rude and doing lots of angry faces while saying "You better respect us nonmembers" They thought that just because they made the posts with a non member animal that would make me think they were non member. Well, that wasn't very successful for them. Then I was reading Naffy's jammer wall and I saw Lit saying rude things. H is for Hydrolith, and N is for another player.

H: Ugh bad blob nonmembers are loose ers
:angry:
:angry:
:angry:
N: Well Im nm and I think that you shouldn't be mean just because we're different.
Anyone agree with me?
H: No I dont agree
:angry:
:angry:
:angry:

Then you see me saying some stuff to Lit that I can't remember exactly.

If you are a non member, nmember, or anyone who likes non members, block Lit and report their post. (the "Ugh bad blob nonmembers are loose ers" one)

~Agent Ram (Sneezy)

No comments:

Post a Comment