Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The N.M.R.S. Is Hiring!

The N.M.R.S. is hiring!

Just comment below with your blogger id and/or email address, and I might send an invite to you!

Just so you know, these are things that you will need to know:

1. I can see your email address, but you can't see mine.
2. You cannot delete any posts other than yours, but I can delete yours.
3. You will not be able to change the template or anything else.

Sorry 'bout that, but that's what happens.

I hope you join!

~ Sneezy

Non
      Member
   Rights
    Society

3 comments:

  1. iraj13.t@gmail.com
    I will not delete any of your posts.
    I will not change the template.

    I want to join because NON MEMBER RIGHTS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cuddly! I sent an invite to you, so check your email!

      Delete
    2. Yay! You accepted!

      So now you can post and stuff.

      Delete