Saturday, December 17, 2016

Member Daily spin! ONLY


Have you heard of a memberspin.Well this was posted by snowyclaw on her Instagram, that will be taking place in 1st January2017. Thats not quite the problem here is the image

Diamonds,Diamonds and Diamonds! That means Members can get diamonds everyday. They get diamonds every Tuesday and on Jamaalidays (Even we do) and now another Member Spin. Wait I'm missing something... The gifts. What could they have inside them. My answer: Pawesome stuff

Want to compare this with ours

Find the difference.


Another GIF to share some pain. I made this in a hurry

My GIF


Click the link to view it

                                       ~Cuddly6342 Out

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ok, I'm doubly mad about this.

      1. Members get good stuff everyday while non members have a slim chance of getting anything good.
      2. I'm low on gems, and there goes my main way of getting them. Swoosh! Right out the window.

      (Why did I buy that other wolf, third small house den, and a jillion clothing items? WHY?)

      I'll try to make a post later today.
      ~Sneezy AKA Agent Ram

      P.S. You didn't respond on the agent names thing.
      P.P.S. Kidswhocarekid is Agent Rose.
      P.P.P.S. I won a member rare on the N.M.R.S. backup in a find-the-plushie contest. What do you thing we should do with it?
      P.P.P.P.S. If they let us spin both, or let us choose, I'll only do the non member spin if that helps.

      Delete