Monday, December 19, 2016

Voting!

I have exciting news! Even though the N.M.R.S. just started, I think we should still vote for the 2016 Agent of the Year! The poll will be started on, umm, about Dec. 31, and will end at the end of January. Here are our agents.

Agent Ram (Sneezy77)
Agent Rose (Kidswhocarekid)
Agent Wolf (Sebbywolf14)
Agent  Berru (Cuddly6342/Nafaria8)
Agent ???? (Auroranight--- I'm going to invite you to write, in, like, three minutes :P)


If you want to join but aren't signed up, let me know in the comments.

Agent Hydro was short lived

~Agent Ram


3 comments:

  1. Could I be agent Light? That would be great! :)
    ~AuroraNight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!
      Do you have a blogger account yet? If so, put your email on here so I can get you in. :)

      ~Ram

      Delete