Friday, December 16, 2016

Open those intense locks

Attack!
Prepare for war. Destroy the diamond shop.

The skullies.... are members only 😯😟☹
why, Why! I need to chill pill right now. Deep breathe...

Destroy The Diamond Shop Or Open those locks. Who actually put all those locks on items, anyways I'm going to share my pain with a GIF

My Gif

I don't think music comes on blogger
Animal Jam is lacking non member items, please jamaalidays bring peace And Open that Lock
My skull can't hold my brain much longer. This is me in the diamond shop:



           ~Cuddly6342 is going to take a chill pill now

3 comments:

  1. :( Click the link for more sadness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the saddest thing I have seen in my life.

      Maybe we can start using this hashtag...?
      #Thefightforrights

      Delete
    2. #thefightforrights

      And a member daily spin is also coming on January. please don't crush my soul

      Delete